Vehicle: '93 Ford Bronco
Owner: Van Everette, Mechanicsville, VA
Tires & wheels: 35x12.50 Mud Terrains on 15x10 Outlaw IIs
Suspension: Custom 6-inch via a straight-axle conversion
Drivetrain: C-6, Dana 44 front with ARB Air Locker, 9-Inch rear with Detroit Locker; both axles are fitted with chromoly axleshafts and are out of a '78 Bronco
Performance mods: 351ci, 0.030 over, Edelbrock intake, heads, cam, and carburetor
Other doodads: York onboard air, custom rear bumper with swing-away tire carrier
Funniest wheeling incident: Packing every spare part I though I would ever need and then breaking the one thing I didn't have a spare for!
Does everything work the way you want?: So far, but it has taken three years to get here
Anything you would change?:1-ton axles, front bumper, and a winch
Anything to add?: Straight-axle conversion is the best upgrade I've done; the carburetor is the worst
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 komentar:
Post a Comment